Pink House

La Dee Dah Boutique is super excited to add this amazing Canadian brand to our collection.  

NOTES FROM THE BRAND

Pink House is an honest company with 3 backing hearts who are willing to go the extra mile to make sure women are aware of the impact of the ingredients they are putting on their body. Confidence in health is our promise, as it is the heartbeat of our business. High end, 100% natural products at a reasonable price is always where we’ll stand. We simply want to see amazing quality products in YOUR hands. 

WHY WE CHOSE THE NAME
An enriching time of all of our lives was held within the Pink House. The name came to Karen & I as we were wanting to find a way to acknowledge our dear Mother who had passed years ago. 

The significance of our business name has come full circle as Karen's daughters Tegan & Lindsay have come alongside me, Tracy, to carry on the Pink House business, shortly after Karen  passed away from cancer. The story and significance of the Pink House represents the timeless love and memories we have shared together as a family. From piano lessons, gardening, bread making, Sunday evening meals after church, to the hours of dancing together on the old wood floors. 

WHY ARE NATURAL PRODUCTS IMPORTANT
Our products are pulled straight from the heart of our story, which represents the importance of living and embracing each moment, while in the same hand holding fast to the bright women that have left our side. They have shaped before us the importance of living honestly and joyfully. With these tools we have crafted each product carefully, with your health and beauty in mind. Always natural • Always affordable. 

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NATURAL AND ORGANIC
 The term "organic" on products can be misleading. We were surprised to find out that in order to have products meet the legal organic standard they only had to be made of 85% organic materials, and the other 15% are up to the discretion of the manufacturer. Often this 15% is filled with toxic preservatives, or "masking agents, fragrance (the heading "fragrance" on a label can include many mixtures of toxic dyes, colours, and odours, without ever knowing what the ingredient actually is) 

THINGS THAT BOTHER US ON "NATURAL PRODUCTS"
Titanium Dioxide is in almost anything - it has been linked to brain tumours and is a nano particle which means it's small enough to bypass your blood vessels, which can send these toxic particles anywhere in your body. 
Magnesium Stearate - this is a controversial ingredient, some say it's harmful some say it's not. Because of this, we'd rather just not use it. 
All of our products are completely natural. Always. 

If there is any possible adverse in any ingredient that we could potentially use, we just don't use it. If any ingredient could be linked to being a hormone disruptor, we just don't use it. If there is any controversy out there on an ingredient, we just don't use it. 

Regular price $18.00 Sold Out
Regular price $26.00
Regular price $12.00
Regular price $12.00 Sold Out
Regular price $26.00
Regular price $28.00 Sold Out