If you're in search of the perfect vintage fit, say hello to Highly Desirable. It features a high rise that's fitted at the waist with a slim hip and thigh. The result? A classic '90s-inspired vibe that's flattering, elongating and totally of the moment. It's also crafted in our low-stretch denim for a rigid look. Finished with a straight leg, authentic light indigo wash and frayed hem. This pair uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process, resulting in a green EIM score. Additionally, the chemicals that we do use are 100% organic chemicals. Basically, this jean has less impact on you, our workers and the environment, making it one you can really feel good about wearing.
- Straight leg jeans with a light indigo wash that uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process
- This style is classified as low impact on the environment with a green EIM score measured and accredited by Jeanologia®
- Low stretch denim with a rigid '90s-inspired look
- 12" high rise
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly
- 16" leg opening, 28" inseam
- Modeled in a size 26 and a 28" inseam
- Model measurements: Height 5'9", Bust 32", Hip 35", Waist 25"